There are currently 5 characters in the game to pick from, each with their own abilities and play styles, and each one deals with the challenges you will face in a slightly different way.
With quick and flaming cuts, Allure is aggressive combat style will melt the life of any monster that crosses his path.
Lance[edit | edit source]
With agile and deadly skills, Lance will use his bow and arrow to defeat foes before they even feel his presence.
Ninn[edit | edit source]
Ninn manipulates any liquid around, providing shields, summoning elemental beings and controlling tidal waves that will crush her enemies.
Rhys[edit | edit source]
Touched by faith, Rhys is the better option for the vanguard, with heavily charged attacks, he won't let any enemy through.
Vylat[edit | edit source]
Vylat can obliterate hordes of enemies with his multi target spells, clearing the site of any threats.
Characters at a glance[edit | edit source]
|Area of Effect
|Solo Overall||Co-op Overall|
- Tanking refers to enduring and mitigating damage.
- Evasion refers to mitigating damage via skills that move the player or inhibit enemy movement or attacks. This does not consider the dodge skill.
- Crowd Control refers to skills that inhibit/debuff enemies.
- Support skills refers to skills that heal or strength the player and/or allies.
- Overall scores differ pending cooperative or solo play.