There are currently 5 characters in the game to pick from, each with their own abilities and play styles, and each one deals with the challenges you will face in a slightly different way. Characters are planned to have visual alternates in future updates.
With quick and flaming cuts, Allure is aggressive combat style will melt the life of any monster that crosses his path.
With agile and deadly skills, Lance will use his bow and arrow to defeat foes before they even feel his presence.
Ninn manipulates any liquid around, providing shields, summoning elemental beings and controlling tidal waves that will crush her enemies.
Touched by faith, Rhys is the better option for the vanguard, with heavily charged attacks, he won't let any enemy through.
Vylat can obliterate hordes of enemies with his multi target spells, clearing the site of any threats.
Characters at a glance
|Area of Effect
|Solo Overall||Co-op Overall|
- Tanking refers to enduring and mitigating damage.
- Evasion refers to mitigating damage via skills that move the player or inhibit enemy movement or attacks. This does not consider the dodge skill.
- Crowd Control refers to skills that inhibit/debuff enemies.
- Support skills refers to skills that heal or strength the player and/or allies.
- Overall scores differ pending cooperative or solo play.